• Are you ready to learn to make a dish to have everyone ranting and raving?
• In this camp, you will learn the basics of food safety and sanitation
• You will learn a brief history of the dish followed by a chef demonstration
• On the last day, campers will work in small groups recreate what they learned
• Pants and close toed shoes required; t-shirt and bandana included
LOCATION: Arkansas Tech University Career Center
2201 S. Knoxville Ave.
Russellville, AR 72802
Built in 1972 with five programs, the Career Center has undergone extensive remodeling and additions to become one of the largest secondary career and technical centers in Arkansas. The Career Center draws its 600-plus student enrollment from 11 area high schools in Pope, Yell and Johnson counties, including Russellville, Dover, Pottsville, Hector, Atkins, Dardanelle, Danville, Two Rivers, Western Yell County, Lamar and Clarksville high schools.